Cogmatic’s large engineering class sprockets are available in all class chain types (A, B and C). Just like the large customized crawler sprockets that we manufacture, your engineering class sprockets can be induction case-hardened or through-hardened. These heavy duty sprockets can be a single piece or segmented.
Engineering Class Sprocket Specifications
- Pitch – 1″ (one inch) and larger
- Face width – up to 6″ (six inches)
- Single piece or segmented pieces
- Drilled mounting holes
- Mud relief notches
- A, B and C types
- Hubs with spline or key way
- Induction case-hardened or through-hardened
These heavy duty sprockets enable movement of material, scraping, mixing or blending.
- Asphalt Paving equipment
- Concrete Paving equipment
- Construction equipment
- Conveying equipment
- Elevating Scrapers
- Forestry equipment
- Road Building equipment
- Trenching equipment
See our Crawler Sprockets.