Custom Flame Machined Large Gears & Sprockets
Cogmatic is a leading manufacturer of large custom gears and sprockets up to 18′ in diameter, holding tolerances to .005”. We also fabricate flame hardened custom gears and sprockets for drums up to 18′ in diameter for extreme environment applications.
We are open for business
Flame Machining Advantages
- Quicker and more cost-efficient than conventional machining/hobbing
- Consistent, accurate results with complete system control and documentation
- Ideal for big parts for large drums, conveyors and crawler applications
- Alternative to tooling up with castings or forgings for new designs
- Good choice for unique, large parts seldom replaced
- Wide range of tooth designs possible
- Used in large drums to process semi-solid aggregate type products
- Used for crawlers and conveyors
- Used in large heavy engineered chain applications
- Efficient choice for standard roller chain upper sizes from RC80-RC240 at 6′-18′ diameter
Cogmatic flame machining, combined with our other sophisticated capabilities like spin-induction hardening up to 60” diameter with complete computer control and documentation, is your best choice for 1 or 100 custom parts.